Here at ArcStone, we only dream of the kind of corporate office angst that spawns entertainment like this:
- ^ ^ ^ Crazy and hilarious video compilation of corporate peons going postal to the tune of Daniel Powter’s “Bad Day.”
- Five Minutes to Kill Yourself. A flash game where you have only five minutes to kill yourself before a mandatory meeting.
- The USB Rocket Launcher. Nick has one of these and can testify to its usefulness in dispelling office tension. Now that he’s found the USB extension cable, he’s twice the threat.
- Scott Adam’s Blog. Who better to get you through the day than the evil genius behind Dilbert? (I should mention that ArcStone has not one cubicle and nary a Dilbert comic pinned up on the wall.)
- Corporate Gibberish Generator. In case you’re stumped for copy on your website. (Joking. You were tempted, weren’t you?)
- Online Anger Management Classes. Maybe it’s safer this way — no risk of beating up your classmates.
Edit: I forgot one. Get Yourself Fired. For those who *really* hate their jobs.