One of my favorite days of the year. Endless possibilities for marketers, and so much fun.
Highlights in the ‘net-o-sphere today:
- If you’ve got a Google Docs account, sign in and open a new document. Under the file menu you should see an option for New Airplane. As Nick says, “Be careful. It’s in beta, so it may crash.”
- For those of you who were so excited about Google Romance, this year Google pushes its search frontiers to space with Virgle.
- Mr. T makes a guest appearance over at Gizmodo.
- The not-so-usual fare on SlashDot.
- Woot is offering twofers all day.
- Google Australia presents gDay, searching the future.
- Gmail Custom Time — send your mom her happy b-day email and set it to “send yesterday”.
- ThinkGeek, where you can find items such as the Labyrinth Lock and ZapCam — The YouTube Tazer.
- Wikipedia’s yearly gag article.
- I was momentarily duped this morning upon opening this morning’s Copyblogger, before I realized what day it was.
- YouTube and Digg mashup — YouDigg.
- Like beer? Apparently Ratebeer.com thinks you might like Deer.
- How does a spoof paper like The Onion do April Fools? The same as ever.
Help me flesh out the list?